In case of an unfortunate accident / breakdown, be assured of complete assistance from us to get back on the road, as early as possible.
The first thing you need to do is call our toll free number 1800 2666, and then leave the rest to us.
- Cashless repair across a wide network of garages to ensure a smooth ride
- Free pick-up, towing facility and wash benefit at selected garages
- Loss Assessment Survey of vehicle within 4 hours by dedicated Relationship Manager*
- 6 months quality assurance on all repairs**
- If the vehicle is serviced in a garage outside the purview of our network, then you can claim reimbursement for the same
*Applicable on claims intimated before 2 PM and not applicable on Sundays and National Holidays
**Subject to maximum usage upto 6,000 km, post such repairs
- Note the number of the other vehicle involved in the accident, if any
- Note down the names and contact details of witnesses, if any
- Contact our toll free number 1800 2666 and get your claim number / reference number
- The Call Centre Representative will provide you with the details of the documents required for claim processing and also details of our preferred cashless garage
- File an FIR at the nearest police station in case of property damage, bodily injury, theft and major damages
- Our Customer Service Manager (CSM) will contact you within 24 hours of registering the claim
- You will then need to submit all the required documents to the dealer / CSM and get them verified with the originals
Can I renew my car insurance policy online?
yes,you can renew your car insurance policy online, starting 60 days before expiry of your existing policy. In case your vehicle insurance policy has already expired, our authorised surveyor will inspect the vehicle, before policy issuance. The policy would only be issued subject to a satisfactory inspection and submission of the required documents.
What are the exclusions under RSA cover?
Services for Road Side Assistance will not be provided in the below mention scenarios-
- Providing the above mentioned services under conditions of earthquake, war, invasion, rebellion, revolt, riot, civil commotion, civil war, exceptional adverse weather conditions, acts of terrorism, nuclear fission, strike, act(s) of government(s)/government agencies/judicial/quasi-judicial authorities.
- Any claims where your vehicle is being used for the purpose of racing, rallying, motor-sports, or is not being used/driven in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
- Any claim where your vehicle can safely be transferred on its own power to the nearest garage/workshop
- Any claims triggered by theft; any kind of consequential losses
- Any loss which is covered under any other insurance policy or manufacturer’s warranty or recall campaign or under any other such packages at the same time
- Any expenses for supply or replacement of parts/consumables
- Any loss/damage caused to your vehicle when it is being used/driven against the recommendations of the owner’s/manufacturer’s manual
- Any claims where services have been availed of without the prior consent of the Company
Does ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company only provide services in times of car breakdown or does it pay for the other expenses too?
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company only provides assistance. Additional costs incurred for purchase of car parts, fuel, taxi fare etc. are to be borne by the customer.